Welcome to the website for Individual Differences Research, a peer-reviewed journal publishing scholarly articles which further our knowledge and understanding of the psychology of the individual.
IDR in Brief
- Publishes articles on all topics relevant to understanding the psychology of the individual including traits & personality (both normal & abnormal), social behavior, affect, interests & values, cognition & intelligence, attention, motivation, development, learning & change, stress & health, and perception... among others.
- A Growing, peer-reviewed, interdisciplinary journal
- Published quarterly
- Open submissions for all authors, regardless of rank or affiliation
- Abstracted in PsycINFO, Scopus, and other professional data-bases
- Open to all research topics of scientific merit appropriate for the journal
- Commenced Publication 2003
- Acceptance Rate ~ 30%
- Journal Statistics (Scopus)